All the Greens Salad
This salad is one of my favourites when you need a quick nutritious dinner. Broccoli, whilst just being great for you, is an amazing detoxifier while the avocado and almonds are full of good fats so you finish this meal satisfied! I love serving this salad with some crispy skin salmon & topping with sauerkraut. Omit the goats cheese if you want a vegan version.
Serves 2 as a meal or 4 as a side.
- 1 head broccoli
- IT olive oil
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups rocket or spinach
- 1/4 cup almonds, lightly toasted
- 70g goats cheese lightly crumbled
- 2T olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2tsp dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Cut broccoli into florets and place on a lined baking tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over broccoli. Sprinkle with sea salt. Toss to coat and add to oven for 15 minutes, or until golden and crispy (in the last 5 minutes you can add the almonds to lightly toast).
- Arrange rocket or spinach leaves on a serving board.
- Slice avocado & spring onion and add to the leafy greens.
- Add roasted broccoli, toasted almonds and goats cheese to salad.
- To make dressing, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and mustard until combined. Drizzle over salad and serve