Pesto Crusted Salmon
This recipe is incredibly easy & so hard to beat! It is a weekly regular in our household. I love serving this with a simple green salad & kumara chips or miso eggplant salad.
- 2 boneless salmon fillets
- 2T parmesan cheese (or nutritional yeast for those who are dairy free)
- 1 cup fresh herbs (I use basil and coriander)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1T olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200° Celsius.
- Add cheese, herbs, walnuts, olive oil & salt and pepper to a food processor and pulse to combine ensuring you leave it quite chunky.
- Arrange the two pieces of salmon on the baking tray and coat with pesto crust. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked to your liking.